Which energy supplier do you (or your parents) use? Who is the cheapest? Im paying 100 quid a month in bills.
i doubt anyone knows or cares what company their parents use as long as its working and being paid. i use smud here in california, my damn roommates leave the heater on all day when no one's home and leave the lights on so the bill is around $110
I dont know, but its ****ing cold right now honestly my skin is cold to the touch. When I touched my balls to scracth them (bare) I could feel my scrotum retract, lol.
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Scottish Power for both.

Maybe you should turn the heating down a bit

how much do you pay?
£100 a month on bills? Jesus... I pay £100 every 3 months on gas, electricity, water AND the Virgin phone/internet shizzbang (btw Suzie, some bastard cut us off when we were asking about this "list" we got put on when our internet got slowed down. Hunt him down for me, pwease?).
I pay 940$ a month.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
£100 a month on bills? Jesus... I pay £100 every 3 months on gas, electricity, water AND the Virgin phone/internet shizzbang (btw Suzie, some bastard cut us off when we were asking about this "list" we got put on when our internet got slowed down. Hunt him down for me, pwease?).

trust me 100 happens, the lights never get turned off, the heater is kept on and they do laundry almost everyday. and they wonder why i'm moving out?
I pay 185 every Month for everything, Water Elec. Hydro & Rent so HA. I win in that department, and no its not with my parents, its a non-profit housing orginization that I must say has some pretty decent handymen.

But Im still cold I dont want to turn the heat on for fear of it smelling like ass in here afterwards.
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.