I know tone is highly subjective but I'm curious. Where can I find good clear-cut examples of good tone vs bad tone. I've watched some videos on youtube where people are bragging about their tone and I've thought to myself, "This is sh!t".

Maybe I'm tone deaf because I really question some of the crap I hear that people rave over.

How about some links to videos that you guys know of where there is a clear demonstration of good tone vs bad tone.
netmusicians.org

they list all the equipment they use so you can take it into account. they're not videos but it means the sound quality is usually better
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
well you wont find many great sound clips unless its through good audio recording, so most videos will have **** sound, i suggest looking at some ugers songs and seeing what their tones are like, or searching pro audio guitar samples on youtube or something.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
tone is all subjective
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.