Ok so I read on the internet (which we all know can and will be full of lies) that an Agile Reaper Custom is comparable to the LTD Alexi 600. Also read that Edwards and Agile are best value for the money companies. Read too that they're both made in Korea. Anyway, I'm a big believer in "you get what you pay for" so yeah, I'm pretty skeptical. Of course, I also believe in paying for a name; i.e Gibson lol. No offense to Gibson owners, I know they're awesome guitars. So, my question is: Has anyone played both? If so, which is better and why? Thanks.
Agile. Higher quality, and it's cheaper than the LTD/ESP version. You don't need to add $200 for a name with Agile.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
I currently play an Agile 3100 as my lead guitar. Absolutely love the thing. Nice and heavy, good quality. Most i might do to it is replace pickups, maybe some hardware eventually. It is made in Korea, but the thing is VERY comparable to any Gibson I've played. As long as it's a high quality one, you're good to go. Kurt's service is unmatched too.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...