this is basically a thread about weird things that, once you notice, you cant stop noticing, for example, that 'eragon' is just 'dragon' but spelt with an 'e', or how much sugary milk smells like spunk? they're just things off the top of my head, i was wondering what the rest of UG had noticed which will surely scare me forever.
how easy unintentional incest could be

"we have so much in common..."

noooooooooooo!!
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
how much more awesome cheddar cheese tastes when it's melted as opposed to when it's not
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
That you remember parts being longer in movies the first time you watch them then 2nd or 3rd time
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

This won't apply to any of you, but often times if I see a friend and notice that he or she looks like a cartoon character or a muppet, I can never look at them the same way again. And it happens all the time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by soulflyV
I can't believe I haven't noticed that before

Yeah well, it only works in English..:P
Quote by shoolocomous
how a woman's naked torso looks like a surprised face.

FFFFUUUU-

My CD player makes a noise when it plays CDs. Now I can't listen to the actual CD as I concentrate too much on noise...

Also, the cracks in the ground between bricks are often parallel to the ones across the street, and I always try not to walk on the area where the cracks lead off into diagonals...

Yeah. I'm weird.
Quote by gallagher2006
FFFFUUUU-

My CD player makes a noise when it plays CDs. Now I can't listen to the actual CD as I concentrate too much on noise...

Also, the cracks in the ground between bricks are often parallel to the ones across the street, and I always try not to walk on the area where the cracks lead off into diagonals...

Yeah. I'm weird.

Quote by columbianneckti
That you remember parts being longer in movies the first time you watch them then 2nd or 3rd time

I have noticed this ... its always so weird!
The times they are a changin'.....
Everytime I'm in the pit I see Burpin' Worm right above The Hurt Within (the mods) and I read it as "The Butthurt Within"

I dunno, its never gone away
Fall out boy is good music... strange eh?

Nah, I lied
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by mcfreaki
how much more awesome cheddar cheese tastes when it's melted as opposed to when it's not

It also tastes better when its grated as opposed to not!
Quote by PRporcupine
racecar backwards is racecar

Live backwards is evil

Jacking off is hard to do with one hand...

Not it isn't!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by mcfreaki

this, and grated cheese.

for some reason grated cheddar is superior

Edit:
Quote by Lucky Fish
It also tastes better when its grated as opposed to not!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

are you.. me?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.