i have recently bought a ibanez RG2550e and was going to change the pups as i find them to be a bit weak, i play alot of things from the virtuosos like yngwie, paul, joe etc, but was wonder whether to go with the tone zon or the evoultion for the neck and bridge or maybe a mixture, you tell me, al so becuase this is a HSH guitar i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a single pup so that if i mess about with pickups settings i can get a good strat, i can already bt as i said it's a bit weak
What amp are you using and what's wrong with the tone at the moment..."a bit weak" doesn't reallly mean anything.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
When you named the virtuosos it made them sound like three of the seven dwarves
Sleepy, Dopey, Yngwie, Paul, Joe...rofl!

Anyways like Steven Seagull said, what's your current amp? By weak do you mean you want a bit more presence in your tone?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
yeh i need more presonce and a bit more or a omph i suppose is the way to put it, i'm putting it through either my marshall or i use my blackstar mini stack and my vamp 2
Marshall what?

Iff you want more midrange and "oomph" then the Tone Zone is probably a better bet than the Evo for the bridge, I'd probably say go for an Air norton or Breed in the neck though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com