Help me to choose one of those, the more versiale, plz if you don't know the guitars don't vote:

Ibanez ART300

Ibanez Jet King JTK4

Ibanez SAS32EX

Comments would be appreciated, thanks.
I have an ART100...and its a very versatile guitar. I played one of the 300s and it played better than mine. I also have an S-series Ibanez...and its very versatile as well. Haven't played the Jet King. So either one of those gets my vote.
Quote by eyebanez333
I have an ART100...and its a very versatile guitar. I played one of the 300s and it played better than mine. I also have an S-series Ibanez...and its very versatile as well. Haven't played the Jet King. So either one of those gets my vote.

I think ART100 has passif pickups not the active pickups of the ART300.
Quote by rocker313
I think ART100 has passif pickups not the active pickups of the ART300.

Yes this is true. The only thing I don't like about the actives is that they run on AAs instead of the traditional 9V. But aside from this and the finish...they are the same guitar.
Get the S.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
well technically two AA's are 3v together, so make you could mod it and put in a 9v instead and see how loud and searing the tone is lol. its either gonna sound epic or ****ty, but both ways my vote goes to the art300, i used to have the older version with passive pickups, it had the tone of a les paul and yet played like a ibanez RG neck.
Quote by eyebanez333
Yes this is true. The only thing I don't like about the actives is that they run on AAs instead of the traditional 9V. But aside from this and the finish...they are the same guitar.

But they didn't sound the same!!
Quote by convictionless
well technically two AA's are 3v together, so make you could mod it and put in a 9v instead and see how loud and searing the tone is lol. its either gonna sound epic or ****ty, but both ways my vote goes to the art300, i used to have the older version with passive pickups, it had the tone of a les paul and yet played like a ibanez RG neck.

Are the oldest one using a ACH1 & 2 pickups?
Quote by rocker313
But they didn't sound the same!!

OK I think you missed the point in my first post. I told you I own the 100, but I've played the 300 and it SOUNDED BETTER! If you want to throw down the extra $100 get the 300. But if you have a SS amp, the extra money is going to go to waste because those active pickups are going to make a minimal difference.
I only see the demo in ibanez site and ART300 seemed thebest sounding for me.
The best thing you can do is to go play these guitars (as well as others in your price range) and see what you like the best. Listening to demos or making a thread/poll everyday isn't going to help you make your decision any easier.
Quote by eyebanez333
The best thing you can do is to go play these guitars (as well as others in your price range) and see what you like the best. Listening to demos or making a thread/poll everyday isn't going to help you make your decision any easier.

ok, once again i say that i wall travel overseas to buy my guitar so i need to have an idea about what i woulld get to take addresses of shops etc.
Quote by rocker313
ok, once again i say that i wall travel overseas to buy my guitar so i need to have an idea about what i woulld get to take addresses of shops etc.

Ok, well you didn't post that in THIS thread...must've been in one of the other 3 that you've posted about this topic. Good luck in your quest...but buying anything without playing it first is a bad idea. Nobody is going to be able to give you a good answer without knowing what kind of amp you play, what style of music, where you live, or your budget because I'm sure there are other guitars that fall into what you're looking for.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by eyebanez333
Ok, well you didn't post that in THIS thread...must've been in one of the other 3 that you've posted about this topic. Good luck in your quest...but buying anything without playing it first is a bad idea. Nobody is going to be able to give you a good answer without knowing what kind of amp you play, what style of music, where you live, or your budget because I'm sure there are other guitars that fall into what you're looking for.

Well i use Vox VT30 and like to play crunchy sounds.