Poll: Which one should i buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one should i buy?
Ibanez Jet King JTK4
6 18%
Ibanez ART300 (or other from the same serie)
12 36%
Ibanez SAS32EX
15 45%
Voters: 33.
Help me to choose one of those, the more versiale, plz if you don't know the guitars don't vote, the amp is Vox VT30:

Ibanez ART300 (or other one from the same serie)

Ibanez Jet King JTK4

Ibanez SAS32EX

Comments would be appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by rocker313 at Jan 13, 2009,
didnt you just start a thread about this, add a poll onto that thread not make a new one.
I was reading up on all 3 models on zzounds.com. You must take into consideration the music that you are planning to play.

Personally, if I were looking for a guitar, I would want something with a set-neck (neckthru), such as the ART300 of the SAS32EX. This helps with the over-all tone and sustain of the guitar. The down side is that if you crack the neck, it might be kinda pricey to repair, and also it might be difficult to find someone to repair it. On the contrary, the JTK4 Jet King has a 3-piece neck. It may not hold notes as long, but there are 3 pieces in the neck so if something somehow happened to it, you would be able to search for just a single piece other than a whole new neck. Also, keep in mind that if you choose to get a guitar with a whammy/vibrato and crank out on either, the tuning may not hold up as well compared to a guitar with a stop tailpiece.

Again, it all comes down to what you are playing. See if you can go to your local shop or a GuitarCenter and play each of these guitars. Compare what you like and what you don't like. It's all up to what you want in a guitar. The guitar is another piece of you. It has to feel good.

I hope this helped.

- E
Get up and free yourself from yourself.
- TOOL -

GEAR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (silverburst)
Ibanez SZ720FM
Alvarez AD60CK
Crate FW65 Combo
Dunlop GCB95 CryBaby Wah
BOSS TU-2
BOSS DD-7
BOSS NS-2

I like the Jet Kings, they seem to most all-around, and look the most pro (the others LOOK like cheapies to me).

In general I'm not too excited about any of the lower-end Ibanez's (non-Prestige, made in Korea or Indonesia, etc.) - mostly Alder instead of better woods, cheaper metals, so if you plan on keeping it a long time the bridge and other metal areas will rust and dull quicker.

That said, I work with some musicians in my company, and there's an insane guitar player who, his whole life, has refused to buy anything but $99 guitars, makes them sound like $3000 guitars, and then just replaces them every 3 or 4 years.
Quote by sdhupelia
I like the Jet Kings, they seem to most all-around, and look the most pro (the others LOOK like cheapies to me).

In general I'm not too excited about any of the lower-end Ibanez's (non-Prestige, made in Korea or Indonesia, etc.) - mostly Alder instead of better woods, cheaper metals, so if you plan on keeping it a long time the bridge and other metal areas will rust and dull quicker.

That said, I work with some musicians in my company, and there's an insane guitar player who, his whole life, has refused to buy anything but $99 guitars, makes them sound like $3000 guitars, and then just replaces them every 3 or 4 years.

For crunchy sounds, which one do you think is better?
I'd chose the ART300. The other two guitars have tremolos that will kill your tuning and sustain.

Not crazy about the finish on the ART300 though.
No but i will travel and try it myself, i will travel specially to get a good guitar (since i can't buy by the net ). Guitar locals near to my home buy bad guitars IMO, they buy strat copy of a mark called MEG, do anyone know them?i tried them and they are pretty crappy and their amp also.
Last edited by rocker313 at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by Sad But False
get the sas ITS MY GUITAR WOOOP
yeh seriously its a really nice guitar

I tend to like the ART300 active pickups.
I dunno if it's too late, but I would get the Jet King. I own one, and it's an amazing guitar.
Quote by rocker313
I think i will go for the Ibanez ART300

thats an excellent choice man, hopefully im soon gonna get mine
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
Ibanez SAS32EX, gas!

The blue looks awesome.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.