Page 1 of 2
Let's see how the Pits dental habits are....

Now, since we don't know each other in real life, we can actually be honest here....

How many times a day do you guys honestly brush and flush? Personally, I only floss every once in a blue moon (reeeeeally need to change this, nto even funny).. and as for brushing..... 1 time a day - 2.... Anyone else as bad as me...
The times they are a changin'.....
Quote by Pernell
I never floss

use listerine very infrequently

Brush once a day

rarely, i brush twice

This.
Though I have another wisdom tooth coming through atm, so I like to keep it clean.
Flossing is for gays.
I use acid, a horse brush and barbed wire about 3 times a day.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
You guys make me feel not so guilty. Lmao at the kid whose British LOL
The times they are a changin'.....
Never floss but brush them at least once a day, except when I don't, and eat an apple instead.

I have naturally good teeth anyway.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Don't floss, don't mouthwash, normally brush twice a day occasionally once. I hardly ever remember brushing my teeth as a kid though. Can't have done much harm though as I've got no fillings at 34
NEVER! I wait for my teeth to fall out so I can get my denture
j/k

I brush once a day, rarely 2 times
And I use listerine

There's never anything wrong with my teeth when I go to the dentist
Brush once a day, never floss
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Brush once or day when i get up or before i go to work. Someimes brush twice if i feel the need. I use mouth was when i have so that's like one week every month, lol.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
during the week i brush twice... before i go to bed and before i go to school..
during the weekend i only brush before i go to bed, cause there's no school
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Italy's Finest
You guys make me feel not so guilty. Lmao at the kid whose British LOL

'The kid' is imdeth. Respect that or feel the wrath of every hugging person on UG!

On a serious note, I brush my teeth once a day and use Listerine. I NEVER floss!
Quote by Serjem
during the week i brush twice... before i go to bed and before i go to school..
during the weekend i only brush before i go to bed, cause there's no school

Same. I use morning breath as a weapon and to tell myself to eat somethign to make it go away.
4 times a day, I bring a tooth brush to work, floss and use mouth wash twice a day, and if I'm manic, I seem to develop ocd and end up brushing my teeth 8-12 times a day, lol
Quote by DaveM666
4 times a day, I bring a tooth brush to work, floss and use mouth wash twice a day, and if I'm manic, I seem to develop ocd and end up brushing my teeth 8-12 times a day, lol

wow - you'll wear them out!
I brush twice a day: after lunch and then right before bed

I also chew Orbit Complete (With Xylitol) after both meals to help keep clean and fresh breathed, so after lunch I brush my teeth and go straight to the minty gum

Strong mint flavour FTW
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Brush twice day every day, floss every so often, use mouthwash when there's one in the bathroom.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Twice a day, afrter breakfast/before I leave the house and before bed.

No floss or mouthwash.

Same here.

Occasionally after dinner if what I've eaten has given me stink breath.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I brush quite a few times a day now. I drink a lot of Mountain Dew, so I try to brush after each can I drink throughout the day.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
About twice a day, occasional flossing.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
I brush twice a day and follow up with mouthwash. I sometime brush after a large meal as well, but I never floss. So no doubt I'm going to develop cancer and die.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

brush twice a day. Never floss and very rarely do I use mouthwash. My teeth suck though, dentist says it's a genetic thing that makes me more prone to decay etc so i have a few fillings, not in noticeable places though
I brush once a day at the end of the day so it won't affect the taste of my pepsi.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I brush twice a day. Once before I leave for school and then again before I go to bed.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Brush Twice a day,Use mouthwash when ever i got it,floss not so often maybe once a month.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Flossing scares me. I brush my teefs twice a day. Go me. My dentist loves my teeth apparently.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Once a day, no flossing or mouthwash. I've never had a hole in my entire life...
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
Once a day, no flossing or mouthwash. I've never had a hole in my entire life...

Yeah, and you never will if you don't start using mouth wash and flossing.

Zing.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i brush my teeth by getting water into my mouth and then use a hand towel to wipe my teeth, then i gargle toothpaste, works everytime and quicker than brushing
twice a day. unless i come home drunk then i say **** it to brushing at night. as for flossing? never.
Page 1 of 2