Page 1 of 2
i'd guess it'll cost a LOT i play guitar but that bass looks sweet!!!
1. ^RRP means nothing

2. This is the Fender Sex/Love thread or whatever its called
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
1. ^RRP means nothing

2. This is the Fender Sex/Love thread or whatever its called

this.

I'm guessing 1300-2000 retail.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I'd go fretted though, sound's more suited to my usual playing.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I too, wish fender would put out a fretted six string.
what a waste of a perfectly good sig.
Quote by NHMattBass
Anybody care to join me in a collective,

+1

Looks pretty ugly to me.
signature
I would buy this, i actually really like this. The neck will be huge though.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
I would buy this, i actually really like this. The neck will be huge though.

It doesn't look like it would be much bigger than the P-Bass 5-Stringers. Regardless...it would be worth every penny imo.
Quote by Spaz91
there is one

It's pretty much a guitar tuned down an octave. Have you seen the string spacing on it? Its a joke.
what a waste of a perfectly good sig.
A fender, 24 fret, active, 6 string, Thing, what more could you want. Its seems a good price for it, around 1500 i reckon.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
literally half an hour ago my bass teacher told me he was taught by him in america for a while
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
literally half an hour ago my bass teacher told me he was taught by him in america for a while

God of all basses, shame bout the price
Ya but think about, Fender is doing alot lately, its producing vastily different instruments, its sigs keep getting better( urge 2, this one), its trying hard. Thats why for me it will always reamin high on my list, very close to the top, if not a draw.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Awesome, fender is not one for basses with extra strings (we FINALLY got the pbass 5-er), a good step for the company. I like the use of the strat-style input jack.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
I'm impressed and would love to play one, but the width of the neck is gonna be insane. The spacing might be tolerable, but it's gonna be a beast to play.

'Bout time, though. Kudos, Fender.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
i agree with those above who said meh it looks ok but also terribly uncomfortable
Keep On Keepen' On
How dare you all steal from my thread outlining this and clearly showing a fretted version. And other new Fenders.

Anyway, it is good to see that the new price guide is up. And those MSRP's are bullshit - around here, I've been told at a store that they take the American MSRP in Canadian dollars and take off an additional 20%-25%.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
No way would i ever take that trash over an sr506.
****, I could buy 2 or 3 of them for that matter.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
TheFitz, that is very true, i used to work at a Long & McQuade, and my job was "correcting" the prices of the Fenders that just came in.
All ican add now, is its going to be hoerribly expensive in Europe.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
^This was also covered in my thread. About L2200 for the Bailey and around L1150 for the Harris.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
**** ill be getting an urge then, its only 1055, which is a good price for what your getting.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by thefitz
How dare you all steal from my thread outlining this and clearly showing a fretted version. And other new Fenders.

Anyway, it is good to see that the new price guide is up. And those MSRP's are bullshit - around here, I've been told at a store that they take the American MSRP in Canadian dollars and take off an additional 20%-25%.

Thats what I said

You just padded it out
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by NHMattBass

... Meh.

I'm pretty unimpressed really, not a massive 6-string fan, and it doesn't look that great. Each to his own I guess.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I was a bit excited when I saw the description, but the proportions on it are all weird... upon second look, wouldn't want one.

EDIT: But hey, at least they didn't give it 20 frets.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by NHMattBass

5th person to join the meh wagon to ruin this threads happiness.
dont love six strings. also the neck is thick. i like them skinnier such as a scheter 6 string. where the necks are usually smaller. cool concept but would like it as a smaller neck.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by Spaz91
there is one

Other than the bass VI? Because that one is tuned like a guitar, not a 6-string bass.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by ScottB.
Thats what I said

You just padded it out

No numbers = not said!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Meh. I'm proud of fender for taking another step toward versatility in their product line but I also think the proportions seem weird. Also, I'd like to see closer string spacing. If the saddles are adjustable side to side then maybe...maybe.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu