Page 1 of 2
Provide Source if you can.
My contributions:
http://chernjie.blogspot.com/2006/09/pigs-orgasm-lasts-30-minutes.html
A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
Beat that.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by hugh20

And gorillas.
I think a few of Mengele's experiments could beat that, but hey. I'd call most of your facts cool rather than disgusting tbh
rubbing way too hard gets TP stuck in bunghole
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by doom3rulz
I did OP's mother last night.

amidoinitrite?

No.

You suck.

On-topic :

If you ever swim in the Amazon and Orinoco Rivers of South America please think twice before urinating in the water. A fish called Candiru or Carnero is attracted by urine smell (urea and ammonia) and it can insert it self into the penis or vagina while urinating. Then penis fish lodges itself somewhere in the urinary tract with its spines and it uses its mouth for feeding by sucking the blood. It is almost impossible for fish to survive inside of the human body. Removal of the fish is extremely hard due to the spines and if problem is not treated it can result in removal of the genitals.
Last edited by Lord-O-Donuts at Jan 13, 2009,
I just plain won't copulate without ripping my mate's head off.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
So lions mate 50 times a day, but they don't enjoy it? Man, it must suck to be one :/

Not necessarily...

It just means they don't do it exclusively for pleasure. They are doing it to produce offspring, but they may enjoy it too.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
And gorillas.

And me.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I just plain won't copulate without ripping my mate's head off.

Could you clean the headless corpse out of the hall, please? It's starting to ooze.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
No.

You suck.

On-topic :

If you ever swim in the Amazon and Oranoco Rivers of South America please think twice before urinating in the water. Fish called Candiru or Carnero is attracted by urine smell (urea and ammonia) and it can insert it self into the penis or vagina while urinating. Then penis fish lodges itself somewhere in the urinary tract with its spines and it uses its mouth for feeding by sucking the blood. It is almost impossible for fish to survive inside of the human body. Removal of the fish is extremely hard due to the spines and if problem is not treated it can result in removal of the genitals.

Noted.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Fleabag
Not necessarily...

It just means they don't do it exclusively for pleasure. They are doing it to produce offspring, but they may enjoy it too.

It seems that you ARE 100% humour free after all
Quote by hugh20
Provide Source if you can.
My contributions:
http://chernjie.blogspot.com/2006/09/pigs-orgasm-lasts-30-minutes.html
A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
Beat that.

Monkeys masturbate, but according to this, they don't do it for pleasure... that or they prefer masturbation over sex.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
So lions mate 50 times a day, but they don't enjoy it? Man, it must suck to be one :/
They enjoy it, but they're doing it for reproduction, not because of the feeling.

And what about dogs? They have gay sex all the time.
Quote by lockedandlogan
Dude. A cross between a pig, a lion and a human or dolphin would be awesome.

Hionpig?
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
No.

You suck.

On-topic :

If you ever swim in the Amazon and Oranoco Rivers of South America please think twice before urinating in the water. A fish called Candiru or Carnero is attracted by urine smell (urea and ammonia) and it can insert it self into the penis or vagina while urinating. Then penis fish lodges itself somewhere in the urinary tract with its spines and it uses its mouth for feeding by sucking the blood. It is almost impossible for fish to survive inside of the human body. Removal of the fish is extremely hard due to the spines and if problem is not treated it can result in removal of the genitals.

It's Orinoco not Oranoco, also I live in the largest city beside this river (the city is really a big ugly town)
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by ZeGuitarist
It seems that you ARE 100% humour free after all

I am

I am also incredibly tired, so I'm thinking very literally too.

I don't even know why I bothered posting that last comment to be honest.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Fleabag
I am

I am also incredibly tired, so I'm thinking very literally too.

I don't even know why I bothered posting that last comment to be honest.

Well by all means, continue.
Don't worry, this guy did it too...

Quote by freedoms_stain
They enjoy it, but they're doing it for reproduction, not because of the feeling.
Quote by freedoms_stain

And what about dogs? They have gay sex all the time.

No.. it's not gay sex, it's called rape. You've been raping them, FS.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
It's Orinoco not Oranoco, also I live in the largest city beside this river (the city is really a big ugly town)

I just copied and pasted...

Not my mistake.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Don't worry, this guy did it too...

This is true. Not only that, but he did it after I had, and you had replied.

Therefore he fails twice as hard.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by OCDeity
A hand is not a mate.

I never mentioned a hand
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by lockedandlogan
Dude. A cross between a pig, a lion and a human or dolphin would be awesome.

50 30 minute orgasms makes, 150 minutes, or over two hours of orgasm a day. I think most people in the pit fap and get more then that everyday.
Quote by sglover34479
50 30 minute orgasms makes, 150 minutes, or over two hours of orgasm a day. I think most people in the pit fap and get more then that everyday.

50 x 3 = 150
50 x 30 = 1500...
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Monkeys masturbate, but according to this, they don't do it for pleasure... that or they prefer masturbation over sex.
Sounds like the pit,

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by sglover34479

You must have fapped your brains out.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by webbtje
Hionpig?

no....

even worse......

MANBEARPIG

i super serial you guys
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Echidnas males have four penises, only two are active during mating.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
50 x 3 = 150
50 x 30 = 1500...

1500 minutes a day is still less than the avarage UG's fap-time
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Page 1 of 2