Hey guys got a few questions on vintage gear.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any guitar manufacturers from the 70s/60s that make hollowbody guitars, not like your fender/gibson the cheap japanese ones.
I know of hondo, teisco and kay but do you know any others that do good hollowbody electric guitars.

Secondly i found a Columbus FLG-5 really cheap the other day in my local guitar shop but coz everyone in their was busy i didnt get to try it out, and i can't go back down there so i was wondering anyone know much about this pedal or columbus pedals in general

Cheers for any info guys

Jonny
hahah so very funny, why are people such dicks, go back to the pit you loser

I'm asking for a general opinion here, ive done a lot of research its not somethign you just decide, japanese guitar from the 70s arent easy to find stuff out about because there were a lot of brands that were linked to each other, and if you'd done your own reasearch you'd know that.

So any none dicks wanna offer an advice please do
I don't know about Columbus pedals but I have a 1970's Columbus LP COPY (pre-lawsuit) & it's a fantastic guitar realy well built. All my friends who have played it comment on how nice a guitar it feels to play & how nice it sounds, so the pedals could be just as good.