After taking a long break from composing...
This is a bunch of riffs and leads ive strung together, some of them i really like but im not sure about the 'song' as a whole, but ive tried to put in some decent/alright transition so it could be ok

see what ya think

Will crit back of course
Attachments:
Retarded song.zip
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Hey, that is one pretty amazing song you got there. I myself love technical metal, and you did it just right. Sounded a bit like Protest The Hero and maybe a bit of The Human Abstract, but thats just me lol. I think vocals would go great over this. The drumming was impeccable, as in perfect Must of taken a while to write, or at least it would of me. Also, I loved the transition from the heavy to the clean section. It worked really well. I think you could've done a little something better coming out of it though, but it still sounds good. I think this would sound a whole hell of a lot better recorded with real instruments, but it still sounds pretty damn awesome as it is. Oh and if you ever do get that done, send me a copy ok? haha.

Anyway, C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18043165#post18043165
lol thanks, all i needed was one positive review and il get onto recording in the next couple of days
Drums will have to be courtesy of EZdrummer though, im not thhhaaat good and drums and never will be, plus i cant have a kit at uni
its good to hear as the clean transition was the hardest part to figure out, nearly abandoned it at that point
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
First off thanks for the feedback on my post. I definitely enjoyed this but there were a few things that bothered me about it. Through the whole song the different time signatures were definitely defining of the music, but at the same time there were places where it seemed unnecessary. A lot of the time it was difficult to keep up with the feel because some of the time changes seemed to be there just to be there, instead of adding to the song. There was also a lot, maybe too much hi hat. Haha thats just my opinion though. I really like the clean part. It sounds almost jazzy even without drums. I'd love to hear it recorded though. Great song.