I know i havent really posted on UG much before but i could really do with some help trying to choose a distortion pedal.

At the moment im using a Jackson RR3 with a Kustom DFX100 amp.
Lately ive been using someone elses pedal that he had which sounded quite nice(i cant remember what it is) but it has started to screw up a bit. So now im left with just the distortion through my amp which im not too keen on.

So basically all im asking is if you could recommend me some fx pedals.
My price range is probably up to about £150 and i also play music like Disturbed, Metallica and Slipknot

Thanks
Quote by rafa7008
Metal Muff, you can't go wrong, I love mine.

Electroharmonix i believe
Electro-Harmonix make the Metal Muff. It's a great pedal, I'd definitely reccommend it. And it'd also reccommend with the money left over that you get an EQ pedal so you can be more precise with your EQing and can boost the amp to push it even further for metal. The Kustom isn't exactly a metal orientated amp.
Quote by AdamDK
Electro-Harmonix make the Metal Muff. It's a great pedal, I'd definitely reccommend it. And it'd also reccommend with the money left over that you get an EQ pedal so you can be more precise with your EQing and can boost the amp to push it even further for metal. The Kustom isn't exactly a metal orientated amp.

Agreed. I use a MXR 10-band EQ with my Metal Muff.