i have a go phone rightnow from at&t, and the sevice i get with it is ****ttttt (mainly because of the area...upstate NY=cell hell).
i have the idea in my head that a better phone(i have the LG Shine in mind) with an actual plan from at&t will have better service.
is this completely unfounded?
not really sure where the though came from, but is it true just in case?
i hope i'm right...
Quote by freedoms_stain
unless the phone has a massive reciever why would you expect better service from the exact same company?

like this thing here! look at the antenna. now that's a good phone
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Ya if the phone youre thinking about getting has an external antenna then youll get better reception (usually). Otherwise if the antenna is internal your signal strength will be the same.
The Lg Shine has an internal antennae, the only way you will get better service where you are is if you switch provideres, which can be pretty costly if you are still in contract or under a parents plan. Or you could get a new phone that has an extendable antennae, which are usually the cheaper, less popular phones, but as far as service goes they work. Other than those two... deal with it