Today at lunch at my school the singer for 2 of my bands told me he was quitting both bands cause hes sick of singing. I have no options for a singer except my bassist whos not really to good. what should I do
haha, i thought it said my "hand" broke up. i was curious...
this though, this is just boring.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Jaymz_515
This may seem absurd but...

... look for another one.

well i live in a small town so its kinda tough to find another one
Quote by Jaymz_515

... look for another one.

this.

/thread

edit. talk to people look for people from your choir or something like that ask around
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Quote by famous1234
well i live in a small town so its kinda tough to find another one

... move towns.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515

... move towns.

....you sir are not being supportive
Quote by famous1234

....you sir are not being supportive

... I said what to do in my first reply.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

well, your band didnt really break up. your singer just left. You still have all the other components. so yea, just find another, or get voice lessons.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Wait a minute, "the singer for two of my bands"?

How many do you want? Have you got another singer in another band then?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I have two bands. One of them broke up and the other one the singer just left. I want 1 band. I dont no how to replace him living in a small town where hes the only singer that would sing for me
Learn to sing, it's not impossible.

"No dude, I can't sing"

No dude, you're wrong.

Go talk to your choir teacher at school, see if you can switch in for the second semester, or just ask him for some tips. There is a lot of great compiled info in the ONLY vocals/singing thread here, check that out. If you're adamant that there are no other singers in your town (Which is of course, untrue, as any of them could learn to sing too) then do it yourself.

For some reason people attach this weird stigma to singing, it's suddenly much more personal than guitar or bass or drums, people get too embarrassed to sing, and strangely enough, people expect to be able to just open their mouth and start singing and if they can't, well... they must be horrible. Singing is just like guitar, you have to learn, you have to practice, you have to get good at it.

Bottom line: Don't be so lazy. Learn to sing, or go out and find another singer. These are your two options, there you go.
Quote by famous1234
I have two bands. One of them broke up and the other one the singer just left. I want 1 band. I dont no how to replace him living in a small town where hes the only singer that would sing for me

Do you know anyone in other towns? Ask them. Have your mom drive you to a music store in a larger town nearby and put up flyers? Make an ad on Craigslist? Actually try instead of giving up and bitching about it to the pit?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke