Hey, I've been playing a year now and everyone has said that I'm really good (guitarists have said that) proceeding I've only been playing a year. But When I pick up my guitar I won't put it down unless I need to, so I will literally play for a whole day straight up lol. So you can judge I'm currently learning Recovery by Funeral for a Friend. Would you be able to tell me if I am about the right standard at the mo? And how much do you practise each day for?
I don't practise enough. I'm aiming to do more, though.
Last edited by Randomnossity at Jan 13, 2009,
When I first got my guitar under 2.5 years ago I would practise literally 10 hours a day.

Now I practise bout...2-4 a day.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by foob85
You lost me there.

Practise= Verb
Practice= Noun

I haven't been practising anywhere near as much as I should recently, to be honest. Usually daily though.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
i tried 30hrs a day, but my fingers fell off.

so now im stuck to 3 hours on each toe everyday.
My Gear:

+ Ibanez Prestige S2170-FW
+ Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
+ 1976 Guild S300-D
+ Peavey Roadking 212
+ Dimebag DB01 Crybaby From Hell
+ Boss HM-2 & DM-2
+ My Fingers Of Fury!
Well used to play for hours but usually get an hour in. Its better to play a structured hour than just messin around for 5/6 like i used to!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
I dunno, at the minute, with revision and stuff i just get home and wanna sit there and want to watch tele. But out of revision and stuff i'll do not less than 1 and a 1/2 hours a day .
2 hours Minimum, on average 3-4 hours id say..
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...