Looks like they don't have a website anymore...

huh. Weird.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
yeah, it's not working for me either. the forum's been a bit patchy recently too.

i hope they aren't in any trouble...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, it's not working for me either. the forum's been a bit patchy recently too.

i hope they aren't in any trouble...

On cornfords homepage they had the "new website coming soon" so they could be it. Like you said Dave_Mc I hope cornford aren't in trouble because I am going to buy a carrera from them in a couple of months.
yeah, i'm struggling with GAS for one of those myself.

they'd supposedly been having a new site coming for ages... i guess this could be it, but i mean it's been years...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just letting you know, it's up again. apparently they just had a problem with their server/domain or something like that.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?