Video games don't affect kids.
If Pacman had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Ok, it's old and not mine, I don't care. I saw the (hijacked) thread about PacMan and posted it.
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Last edited by purplegreendave at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by purplegreendave
If Pacman had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Not yours. And the point is that tons of people DO munch on pills and listen to dance music.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Not yours. And the point is that tons of people DO munch on pills and listen to dance music.

<_<
You do realize that many people do actually munch on pills while listening to repetitive electronic music haha...

EDIT: darn it, beat again ^
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Good one...
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

This is spam.

*reported*
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Do they run in straight lines going "Wakka wakka wakka" and performing 90 degrees sharp turns?
Was there a lack of sarcasm-meter sized batteries in wallmart this week or something? o.0
In all seriousness im doing this topic for my media exam

Though secondary and primary research ive come to the conclusion that video games do not have a violent affect on people but aggressive behaviour is shown when social gaming is part of it.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Yeah because if I was affected by all my video games ...

I'd probably be going into siege mode on dawn of the first day with my trusty kf7 soviet.
hue
it does affect kids in a variety of ways it distracts and makes concentraiting harder at times, i know as i used to spend far to much time on my ps2
Equipment:
PRS SE custom Cherryburst
dean razorback V (green/black) currently on ebay
Digitech Death metal pedal [wanting to sell - £15]
Zoom G1X [wanting to sell - £25]
Line6 UX1 (with metal shop add on)
Hate to say it, but they do if they're given to highly impressionable people with weak minds... It's just how things work and you only hear about the times when that happens, not the millions of kids who play them and don't freak out and try it themselves.
Quote by purplegreendave

i'm not saying all electronic music is repetitive. i love electronic of almost every kind. it's a joke. ¬_¬
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
it doesnt effect every one, but it does effect a minority of kids. just look up world of warcraft suicide, world of warcraft kid, halo 3 kid kills mom for taking it away. ect. ect.
Quote by fallenangel20
i'm not saying all electronic music is repetitive. i love electronic of almost every kind. it's a joke. ¬_¬

That's the one aspect of the original joke that most people seem to miss
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by purplegreendave

Ok, it's old and not mine, I don't care. I saw the (hijacked) thread about PacMan and posted it.

i was one of the highjackers haha well the only people that get affected by games are people that are ****ed in the head already