{Ins1}
{Drum Solo}

{vrs} Ya Know that hell its not so bad
In fact youll be glad
Rock music all night long
As we play our Metal song
{Bri} The fires so hot,
In the brimstone pot-
Oh we go to the devils pl ain ain ain!!!!

{Ins2}

{ch} I go to the devils...(x2)
(x2) you go to the devils
go to the devils plain ain ain aina ain

{vrs} So come with us with today
the beelezbug awaits (x2)
{massive ins}

{Ch} I go to the devils...
(x16) you go to the devils
go to the devils plain ain ain aina ain
the end

the first song i wrote not wrote any since this was back when i was all metal
feedback appreciated

edit: bear in mind i was 9 when i wrote this
Last edited by Neogrunge14 at Jan 14, 2009,
I dont like the santanic stuff in it but besides that its a good song I honestly couldnt see a 9 year old writing this though anyway if you wouldnt mind criting mine the links in the sig
Hey, nice work.

For some reason it reminds me of Tenacious D. Just a personal opinion here, I don't like seeing swear words in songs, metal, rock or whatever, it just gives the impression that the writer has nothing better to put in there.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I agree with Entity0009 I don't like swearing in songs, even though I like a handfull of songs with swearing in them. I think the word devil is used too much. There are loads of different words for devil it's unreal, if you search around a bit you will find some quite sinister ones that may work. Not my type of music but I can see the lyrics are well thought out, crit4crit please (see sig.)
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by lee 31392
I agree with Entity0009 I don't like swearing in songs, even though I like a handfull of songs with swearing in them. I think the word devil is used too much. There are loads of different words for devil it's unreal, if you search around a bit you will find some quite sinister ones that may work. Not my type of music but I can see the lyrics are well thought out, crit4crit please (see sig.)

i agree but i kind of like the sameness aslo i may edit out the swear
have you recorded it yet? Lyrics are sub par at best but it might work with a classic dream theatre metal style with singing much like it

C4C my songs Day of light.
Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist/Bassit/Drummer/Screamer/Marocka Shaker/Flute Tamer/Bio Chemical Robot Lover/Holographic Charizard owner/ Industrial waste polutionier/Stoner