I'm looking for some good guitar books on:
- Guitar Licks. Mainly for blues and rock... possibly intermediate skill level.
- Rhythm guitar. I find myself sometimes stuck on only a few different strumming patterns and sometimes find it difficult to mimic certain song's strumming patterns... so i guess a book that focuses on strumming patterns and techniques.. or if you may know of a good website...

Any recommendations? Thanks!
i think Addison-Wesley has some good guitar books.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Acoustic Guitar Bible by Eric Roche is amazing it has (almost) anything you'd ever want to know, including vast amounts of theory but he makes it interesting, like with every new technique learnt theres a new song to learn, seriously get it.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acoustic-Guitar-Bible-Eric-Roche/dp/1844920631
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Berklee Modern Method for guitar will improve any style of playing tenfold, and you'll learn how to read sheet music if you can't already.
Quote by Tommy Walker
Berklee Modern Method for guitar will improve any style of playing tenfold, and you'll learn how to read sheet music if you can't already.

This. Highly, highly recommended.