Preferably 24.75 with 22 frets
Active pickups are a plus
Somewhat easy access to upper frets
Let's try to keep it under 2500
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
ESP Eclipse 1 ctm or ESP Eclipse II if you live in the US. Seems to fit all your requirements.

Except I'm not sure if it has Grovers.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
except for the easy access and the grovers, the eclipse is the one I was leaning to but I was wondering if there were any more options. 2500 dollars btw
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
anyone else?
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
I'd suggest an Eclipse then, too. It's as close as it gets to those specs for under 2500$. You could also get a custom made guitar with those specs for that much or only a little more. Ran comes to mind, they make custom guitars and aren't too expensive.

Now, if you are willing to buy used, look at this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-FRAMUS-PANTHERA-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-MINT-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ260342660701QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item260342660701&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

About the specs:

Ebony fretboard
Yes
Thin U, Gibson 60's style neck profile
It's more of a C or D and somewhere between the '60s and '50s neck concerning size. I'd describe it as a 'fast' neck anyway, because the oil finish makes playing it really smooth.
No extreme shapes
It looks a little strange, but not extreme.
Tonepros
Grovers

Nope, it has a Framus bridge and Framus locking tuners, which are top notch though.
Preferably 24.75 with 22 frets
25.5, 22 frets
Active pickups are a plus
The guitar usually comes with Duncans, but the previous owner replaced them with Carvin pups.
Somewhat easy access to upper frets
Upper fret access is excellent (just look at the photo that shows the back side of the guitar)
Let's try to keep it under 2500
Shouldn't be a problem with a used guitar.

I don't know why they call the guitar 'vintage', it could be 10 years old max, 5 being more like it.

This specific model did cost between 2500$ and 2800$ last summer (weak dollar and everything), depending on where you looked. You can't get a new one currently because Framus is building up a new distribution, but they should be done this month. With the dollar/euro - exchange rate being less extreme now, you should be able to get one of those for under 2500$ easily once they start shipping them again.

I prefer it to ESPs, because of the better handling and 'woodier' sound. It sounds very natural, while ESPs can be a little sterile and boring tonally. It also has a very good attack, which is nice for rock and metal.

If you don't want to take the risk of buying used or don't want to wait until new ones are available in the USA, an ESP or a custom made guitar are probably better options.
Forgot to add, no bolt ons
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
I really don't like how they fell when you get high up on them
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Well, Framuses have a rather unusual neck joint that is shaped ergonomically, so upper fret acces isn't a problem at all. However, your choice, not mine.
What about going custom? Ever considered it?
yea, I did an ESP mockup and it was something rediculous like 6250. I've heard carvin does some custums that won't break the bank, might look into that
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
ESP does ridiculous pricing because they automatically assume that you're going for absurd custom features. It would be more accurate if you emailed them or contacted them directly.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Carvins can be like 4000$ I've heard, probably depends on the specific guitar though. Maybe you can get a cs ESP or Carvin used, the specs you listed are quite popular and a used one should be within the budget.
true, but I would rather not go custom. I'll probably just settle for an eclipse unless I can find something else
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab

can i has cookie?

it was the first thing that i thought of when i read that, even though its not perfect to those specs.

personally i think if you could get a gibson custom shop les paul, bucketheads paul (aside from the kill switch, storm trooper head, etc) is very classy and very functional.

otherwise, PRS ftw
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I do love my gibsons,but I'd have to do a pickup change though and going from passive to active can be a wireing nightmare with 2 volume and 2 tones
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by BigRob91
I do love my gibsons,but I'd have to do a pickup change though and going from passive to active can be a wireing nightmare with 2 volume and 2 tones

not exactly, if i remember right, EMG is all "plug and play" except for a few minor things.

also, if you just want 22 frets and an easy access to them then you may be better off with a 24 since the 22 fret will be MUCH easier to get to than on a neck with just 22.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I just put actives in my Gibson and it was kind of a pain. Also gibson are mad expensive, the one I'm eyein goes upwards of 3000
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab