There's a point in rock band 2 where there is an 84 song setlist. Is there a catch behind this or some how you can get around it? That's gonna take like 6 or 7 hours. And yes don't worry I've been playing real guitar before this game was even invented, I actually just got into this. So has anyone completed this?
my friend did it took him from about 10 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon
i did it on master expert, playing all the instruments at the same time.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul

pish posh you suck n00b!
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
took me and my friends from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m counting breaks

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
I just got done with one of those 15 song challenges on drums and it took about 2 hours. My hands are still all tingly.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by monkeysintheday
pish posh you suck n00b!

pish posh you suck scuzzy.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by FiveStarMotel
There's a point in rock band 2 where there is an 84 song setlist. Is there a catch behind this or some how you can get around it? That's gonna take like 6 or 7 hours. And yes don't worry I've been playing real guitar before this game was even invented, I actually just got into this. So has anyone completed this?

I've done it on guitar. it takes around seven hours to complete.

Also, since this is rock band related, i will post my expert drums Perfect Drug FC video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EbDi_vJA90&feature=channel_page
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
can u not just stop after a few songs, have a rest, then go back to playing the list?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Azwethinkwedo
I only have guitarhero. and I dont get what the TS is gettin at. I assume english isn't their first language

He's saying that there's a setlist in which you play ALL 84 songs, like as a single challenge or tier. It's not that difficult to understand, really.

I also have Guitar Hero, so no massive setlist for me but I doubt I'd be able to finish it even if there was one lol
My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
Quote by FiveStarMotel

lolololllololol

TS was afraid
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by exiledsoul

Loi...

I'd rather waste 10 hours on real guitar than on a game that will get you to nowhere.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
The longest I've played a video game for was 11 hours straight. It just takes time.
I've sworn off rock band and guitar hero.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Twist of fate
It'd suck to fail on the 83rd song

the 84th would be worse...

>.>
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Endless Setlist... too long to finish. I never bothered to do it. Is there some sort of reward at the end. If not... WTF is the point?
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Quote by coheed713
Endless Setlist... too long to finish. I never bothered to do it. Is there some sort of reward at the end. If not... WTF is the point?

The mind... it is baffled!
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by AidanSC91
lolololllololol

TS was afraid

well had he not said that i would have jumped down his throat with a nice "Rockband is gayy..."

good ass watching ts
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by XxLloydxX
Loi...

I'd rather waste 10 hours on real guitar than on a game that will get you to nowhere.

It's not a waste if it's real guitar!
There's only really a point to it on Xbox360 where it upgrades your status to legendary and makes your "band" amazingly well known or w/e in the game. On PS2 all it does is reverse the little colors of the icons on the left of the screen. It's pointless but fun if u wanna kill 7-8 hours, last 2 songs are a bitch.
We often feel sad in the presence of music without words; and often more than that in the presence of music without music -M. Twain
Quote by XxLloydxX
Loi...

It's a game. Designed for fun. Not as a profession.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
My friends and i did it last night. We started at about 8 pm, and by 11:50 we were exactly halfway through. In the middle of the 43rd song, the game decides to go to the ****ing main menu. So I convince my friends we'll try again. We finally, finally finished at 8 am. And got nearly nothing for it. $41,000 and 179,000 fans.
GO YANKEES!
The Endless Setlist?

I've helped with it before in Rock Band 1, both times my friend's older brother did it.

It gives you platinum status on the instrument logos, and you get massive cash.
██████████████████████████████
I did the Endless Setlist 1 with 3 of my friends... We started at 12 midnight and finished at like 7:30... That was hell...

... But fun hell.
Me duele todo el cuerpo por los errores
Presionados por la lujuria
Nos mentimos tanto el uno al otro
Que en nada confiamos
Me and my brother are gunna double team it sometimes this week.

we double team alot of people. i mean setlists.

I'm working on FC'n the songs in Nightmare section at the minute though.