Hey Guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong place, or has already been posted, but I recently got a Bass Guitar (A Squire P-Bass) as Christmas present, and I've learnt a couple of songs, but I was told it might be worth thinking about investing in a distortion pedal. I have NO idea where to begin looking to be honest. I'm a University student, so I don't have a massive amount of spare cash, so if anyone could possibly suggest a good, but relatively cheap pedal, I would be extremely grateful.

Many Thanks
I'm guessing you want to play something along the lines of muse on Bass or something? what sort of prince range is "cheap" to you?
Ashdown frive pedal, its a great overdirve pedal and its cheap.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by ParamoreAddict
I'm guessing you want to play something along the lines of muse on Bass or something? what sort of prince range is "cheap" to you?
Forgot to mention that!! My bad! Erm...I would say probably anything up to about £50-60 really. I mean I could go for more expensive for my birthday, but thats in August.
And Yeah, I'd ideally like it for playing bands like Muse, MSI etc
Alway a pleasure.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Ashdown---Drive-Plus~ID~4278.asp

there you go, i have that one and love it, maybe a second hand fulltone.

No way in hell you'd get a second hand fulltone for £60, with them retailing at £150 and with a very small second hand market.

Other pedals in the range are the Boss and the Digitech I believe, if you go second hand.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
ok i think isaw one go for 80 on ebay so its not tht bad.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul