I already own a PRS Custom 22, but im after anoter guitar in the same sort of price range as this. i was looking at a PRS SC250 which provides a style suited to modern rock, but are there any other guitars (doesn't have to be PRS make) that are the same price range that offer anything different, new, or better to my style i play much Nickelback, Linkin Park, Rise Against etc etc... thanks for your co operation
js1000 b ibanez is amazing and is just over £1000-£1500 i believe

gear
Yamaha Pacifica 612v
Squier Tele
Roland Cube 30x
Freshman Acoustic
Buy a custom made axe? that would be pretty sweet but might take a bit more money.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
i'm pretty sure Nickeback uses PRS guitars almost exclusively (at least Chad Kroeger), the guitartst from Linkin Park also uses lots of PRS' guitars...

the vast majority of Alt-rock and modern rock bands use Prs guitars. Jane's Addiction, Creed, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Alterbridge, Porcupine Tree, Minus the Bear, Saving Abel, Breaking Benjamin, Hoobastank, Collective Soul, Etc...

maybe try cahnging your amp? The Randall MTS series might help.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
i'm pretty sure Nickeback uses PRS guitars almost exclusively (at least Chad Kroeger), the guitartst from Linkin Park also uses lots of PRS' guitars...

the vast majority of Alt-rock and modern rock bands use Prs guitars. Jane's Addiction, Creed, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Alterbridge, Porcupine Tree, Minus the Bear, Saving Abel, Breaking Benjamin, Hoobastank, Collective Soul, Etc...

maybe try cahnging your amp? The Randall MTS series might help.

thanks for the tips, but thing is i only got a new amp 6 months ago and im only young and dont really get much money, but ill look into that amp thanks for the comment
Currently Using
Guitar: Paul Reed Smith Custom 22
Amp: Line 6/Bogner Spider Valve 212

Chad Kroeger uses a PRS SC250. I want that =P