Hello Bass Player community,

I am seeking help to have my electric bass guitar identified because after all of the hours i spent on google I havent been able to find anything.

On the strap it says "Lauren," at the head it says "the shredder"

the carrying bag it came with was a fender.

pictures are here
http://picasaweb.google.com/sjsubeta/BassGuitar?feat=directlink

it's maybe 5-7 years old?

Hey guys, I really appreciate your time

thanks again,

vik
No idea, its probably some small business thats gone bust or something, why do you want it identified.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
It looks custom. Case & strap don't mean anything. You may have a one of a kind there
I did a bit of digging and asking at my local consignment shop. Is that bass a short scale by chance? If so, you may have a Johnson Shredder. The only source on the web appears to be DC Music in Ohio. You may want to contact them via email or phone for more info:

http://proaudiomusic.com/misc/bass_guitar.htm
My local music shop has a cheap brand of acoustic and electric g***ars named Lauren in it. If you live in the US, it's most likely a cheap off-brand bass that isn't worth too much.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Probably not that great of a bass, but the headstock made me lol.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
WHOA, does it feel really 80's in here to you guys?
Squier VM Fretless Jazz
Warwick Rockbass Streamer 5
Ashdown MAG 300 210
I played one just like that in a pawn shop when I was first looking for a bass. The headstock is funny.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22