Its a 60th anniversay model that i just wanted 2 check up on b4 i trade for it. I just wanted 2 make sure this is indeed a 60th anniversary model, and that the floyd rose is a OFR.

i have pics

Picture obviously says its an LFR
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
Original Floyd?? hmmmmmmmm...
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
Thats not an OFR sorry, you can tell for sure cause of the Floyd Rose logo and the fact that it says Licensed Under Floyd Rose Patents. My guess is from the way the 'Floyd Rose' is engraved on it, its a Ping Floyd Rose which are pretty good but its not a Schaller made Original Floyd Rose. As for the guitar being legit, I would seem to think so cause they do offer a rosewood 21 fret Strat made in Mexico. Check the serial number online to know for sure.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Licsened Floyd Rose is NOT Original Floyd Rose. And its Made in Mexico, NOT American. What are you trading for it TS?
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
i was trading a epi lp custom in alpine white, new only 4 days old and a hsc for that guitar and a mim tele. would that guitar b a mim 60th anniversary?
Weird... On fenders website it says that Mexican Fender guitars with the serial number MZ5+ 5 digits are made 2005-2006, which is the closest to your serial number,
But your strat has MZ5+ 6 digits oO

EDIT: Maybe its 6 digits instead of 5 because its an anniversary guitar.
Gear:

Guitars:
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson
Schecter C-1 Custom FR
Schecter C-1 Plus
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II
Fender acoustic

Bass: Harley Benton HBB400TBK

Amp: Peavy valveking 112
Line6 POD HD500
Last edited by BoggaN at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by chryee090130
i was trading a epi lp custom in alpine white, new only 4 days old and a hsc for that guitar and a mim tele. would that guitar b a mim 60th anniversary?

It seems legit. Fender website matches the serial # to 2005-2006. The MIM ones are probably worth around $400. The American ones are obviously more expensive.
If it is legit, that's a nice strat
Above post may or may not be true.