I've noticed that the previous thread has degenerated into a debate over whether jet fuel can burn steel, and whether or not it was a controlled demolition, whatever.

You're all missing the point. 9/11 theorists' main speculation is that it was planned by the government. How it happened isn't the main issue.

You're so quick to dismiss a theory that has tens of millions of peoples' support around the world, and credible foundations assembled by university professors, scientists and other academics because you're sick of zealots running around screaming 'loose change' at the top of their lungs.

This is deeper than you think(or don't think). Don't get caught in the schematics of Sept. 11.

Ask not how, but why.
You'll find your answer.

inb4 "ur opnion is gay cuz u dont have sauce"
Let me know what it regards, and I'll shut you up with source.
lol ur opinion is gay because it shouldn't be a new thread, it should be in the 9/11 Conspiracy thread.
There's absolutely nothing here that warrants a separate thread.
inb4lock
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!

My Evil plan is working! Soon everyone will be divided equally between a stupid argument and their opinions, and then will be the moment to strike!
I find irony between your username and the thread title.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Våd Hamster
I really don't care.

Then don't bother posting thanks

By the way, this thread is for facts, not misconstrued speculations.

The only reason I posted this one is because the other was getting off topic and was pretty fail to begin with.

If you're not going to say something useful, get the hell back to the kids' table.
Zealots?!?!?!?! MY LIFE FOR AIUR!
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
Quote by wtf290
lol ur opinion is gay because it shouldn't be a new thread, it should be in the 9/11 Conspiracy thread.
There's absolutely nothing here that warrants a separate thread.
inb4lock

That hardly makes his opinion gay... It justs means he should be more aware of threads... Jeez...
http://www.myspace.com/echohead7

GUITARS
PRS SE Camo
Epiphone G400 SG
AMP
Roland Cube 30
EFFECTS
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Danelectro FAB Distortion
Digitech Whammy
Electro-Harmonix LPB-1

Quote by Mister.Y
Imagine your underwear.... naked.
Quote by shredfest116
Zealots?!?!?!?! MY LIFE FOR AIUR!

I love you. Please marry me.

Quote by Fight for Peace
Then don't bother posting thanks

Make me.

There is absolutely no need for a copy of a thread that already exists. And most of us don't care about your poorly thought up theories anyways.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by pontino
That hardly makes his opinion gay... It justs means he should be more aware of threads... Jeez...

Like I said, the other one had degenerated to petty pre-adolescent arguing.
I'm aware of the fact that this is a serious enough topic to have a decent thread.
Quote by Fight for Peace
I'm aware of the fact that this is a serious enough topic to have a decent thread.

Then why don't you make one?

Oooh, snap.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by pontino

Read the second to last sentence in his first post, I was playing off that.
And you can post your facts in the 9/11 thread, maybe help to quiet those mistaken speculations. You know there's going to be absolutely no difference between what this thread degenerates into, and what the 9/11 Conspiracy one is currently.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
dude if you want some REAL i cum bloodless opinions go and bitch to the last 9/11 thread to join this one

and anyway explain to me this theory thats got you all worked up
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by Fight for Peace
More specific?

Um, GTFO. kthxbai.

Stupid conspiracy theories
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by wtf290

Read the second to last sentence in his first post, I was playing off that.
And you can post your facts in the 9/11 thread, maybe help to quiet those mistaken speculations. You know there's going to be absolutely no difference between what this thread degenerates into, and what the 9/11 Conspiracy one is currently.

This I realized too late, unfortunately :/
I just wanted the thread to start off with some neutrality, and hopefully maturity would follow. Guess I was wrong
Quote by msuspartan
Um, GTFO. kthxbai.

Stupid conspiracy theories

Um, this is my thread. Bring something to the table or get the fuck out