I was wondering if i can hook up an external hard drive into my xbox 360 and be able to store my game data and stuff on it and also be able to play online.
yes.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
You do realize that 360s have a spot on the top for a hard drive that you buy FOR the xbox 360, right?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
You do realize that 360s have a spot on the top for a hard drive that you buy FOR the xbox 360, right?

You mean on the left

Only idiots have it standing vertically
Quote by bulldozerbob
You mean on the left

Only idiots have it standing vertically

Oh yeah?! Well I'll stand it vertically ON YOUR MOM, SON!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
The vertical vs horizontal debate will never be solved,

I had my 1st xbox horizontal and got the ring of death, my 2nd one ( left it vertical) just rrod on sunday so in my opinion there is no real difference

As for the external HDD i dont think it can be done, MS want you to pay stupid amounts for tiny amounts of space
im not sure about the whole external hard drive deal, but you could probably find some pretty good deals on hard drives on ebay if your short on cash.
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
^
That's cool

Quote by Cyanide176
The vertical vs horizontal debate will never be solved,

I had my 1st xbox horizontal and got the ring of death, my 2nd one ( left it vertical) just rrod on sunday so in my opinion there is no real difference

As for the external HDD i dont think it can be done, MS want you to pay stupid amounts for tiny amounts of space

I put mine vertical once and it ruined my first game, even though it was probably a horrible one because it came with it, but I still never got to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
^
That's cool

I put mine vertical once and it ruined my first game, even though it was probably a horrible one because it came with it, but I still never got to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Standing it up ****ed my GTA4 up... got the disk repaired, laid it down. Jobs a good 'un.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!