Whats up everyone! I got this guitar (BC Rich Bich) in a trade. Has a F/R trem on it, EMG p/ups. I can't find a serial # anywhere on this guitar. Anyone know where I need to look? Not on back of head stock. Might be an ebony fingerboard. I never cared much for the BCRich body styles ( you'll put your eye out with that thing!) but this guitar plays and feels better than any other I have played so purple and pointy is fine. It says it is a NJ series Bich. Any guess on the year or what its worth?
Thanks!
Attachments:
DSC01800.JPG
I don't know much about it but I have to say that is one of the nicest BC models I have ever seen.How does she sound?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

It appears to be a bich of some sort. No idea on the specific model though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
It has a great sound when overdriven which I expected. But it really shines when played clean. I was surprised.
Attachments:
DSC01799.JPG
Have you checked the back neckplate for the serial number?
I leik music
its an old Nj i think - I think it originally meant they were made in a specific factory in Japan- then it got moved to korea and became cheap

dont quote me on this though i just remember reading it somewhere.
Equipment:
PRS SE custom Cherryburst
dean razorback V (green/black) currently on ebay
Digitech Death metal pedal [wanting to sell - £15]
Zoom G1X [wanting to sell - £25]
Line6 UX1 (with metal shop add on)
Quote by filter22
It has a great sound when overdriven which I expected. But it really shines when played clean. I was surprised.

That is surprising.I don't know if it's the top on it or the board that I like so much but that is a sweet six string.You should put in an 18 volt mod to open those pups up and make it even more of a beast.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Yes. The headstock says " NJ Neck-Thru Series" I've looked all over the body and in the body cavities for a serial #. Can't find one.
Quote by Platinum Pro
most of the NJ series B.C Richs are really good guitars...or so i've heard...i'm not sure but don't most of the NJ series have neckthru body?

older NJ series did, the newer ones have bolt on
Equipment:
PRS SE custom Cherryburst
dean razorback V (green/black) currently on ebay
Digitech Death metal pedal [wanting to sell - £15]
Zoom G1X [wanting to sell - £25]
Line6 UX1 (with metal shop add on)
Thanks for your help. I read his post on the BCR forum. Sounds like they don't have serial #'s.
They do, but the Korean-made NJ ones are on a foil decal on the back of the headstock, which may not stand the test of time.