So, after much consideration, i decided to make a topic like this, just because im so happy with my new guitar . Its an Ibanez SZ320. I know its not a fancy 9000$ guitar like people like to show off, but i simply love it! The sound excelent, and the guitar itself its gorgeous. But the most important thing is, it plays like a drem. I have literaly never played a guitar that would feel better than this one, and i have played some vintage Gibbys and Fenders, JEMs and all that stuff. Stil, nothing can compare to the sweet neck of the SZ320. Its a set neck, realy nicely shaped heel, and upper fret acess is great. Its a hardtail, string-thru body, with two Duncan/Ibanez hums. I bouht it second hand for 250€, while a new one would go for around 470€ here. The bridge is a bit oxidized where the hand rests on it while plam muting (i got it from a metal player), and some screws needed some tightening, but otherwise its like new, i just needed to replace the strings. But enough talk, here are the pics:

Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Very nice.These have a fatter and round profile to the neck than the RG and S series IIRC.That's a good deal you got,I'd replace the stock pups since IMO the Ibanez stocks are kinda meh,but that's just my personal opinion.Have fun playing her,shes a beauty.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Well theese arent stock Ibanez Infinity pickups, they are suposed to be Duncan Designed. I have no idea what that actual means, but they sound way better than the Infinity pups.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I have the SZ 520 and I'm considering other pick ups, because the stock pups lack something, theyre like just a bit short of what other pups can do