Also for sale is a mint, virtually unplayed First Act Delia custom shop model. It's a handmade USA Guitar that has been crafted in the First Act 'Studio for Artists custom shop'

The playability and sound from this instrument is totally amazing, it has perfectly finished large frets with a lovely bound fingerboard.

It comes with the solid flight case that you can see in the pics and all the paperwork and certification.
Image here:-

http://www.thinkjd.co.uk/blog_images/first_act_dealia.JPG

I am based in the south west UK and welcome any inspection and prefer a buyer to come and collect and pay cash. I can ship using insured couriers if needed. Email me on julian@thinkjd.co.uk for further details or more pics. An identical model to this was on the wall of my local guitar shop last year for over £1800. I am open to sensible offers above £900 for it. Come and play the thing to realise what a bargain it is.
Skymaster plays guitar, skydives and sells chess sets
Price drop to £800, well under half the shop wall price. Will consider swaps or trades for other USA made guitars.
why are you selling these...sorry but a Jan 09..selling 2 USA customs.. for HALF the price under a few weeks old is fishier than a haddock..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Receipts available upon inspection... If they were Fenders or Gibsons they wouldn't be so cheap... I bought these as clearance from an established music retailer in the UK in December....
And do you think if I was dodgy I would include a link in my signature to my own UK Ltd company website?