so im planning on getting a Patriot Limited (burled bubinga, *slobber*) but has anyone had any extensive experiences with them? Like are they actually as good as they look, or are they too good to be true?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I tried out a Patriot in a guitar shop a while back. Loved it, the finish was great. Are those the ones with the EMG 81/ 85's?

EDIT: The stupid **** that worked there insisted I played it through a Spider so, I can't really make any recommendations tone wise.
Last edited by El Gigante at Jan 13, 2009,
I lpayed my teacher;s one and it seemed quite good. he is endorsed by them actually, and given that he plays every style, and is a studio musician, I would imagine they are pretty versatile too. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.
yes they are!!! i've played about 7 different michael kelly's, it really is awesome. i got the valor mainly because i liked the shape a little more. the bubinga looked really good on the one i played.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
^agreed. michael kelly makes GREAT guitars. i enjoyed playing the patriot when i did, very comfortable guitars.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I love that string thru design there. Love that guitar.

I own an MK Patriot Q myself, it's definitely a very nice guitar. MKs are good stuff.
YESH THEY ARE, patriots are sex, straight outta a box lol.

Almost all (by not saying all) the patriots go coil taps too and you can get a HUGE variety of sounds from them. I'm even planning of getting one after i get my dream amp lol.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P