So, at my local GC [in Matthews, NC] they've had this guitar in for a few weeks now, and I've been there almost every other day to play the damn thing. It's a used 1985 Aria XX Deluxe Flying V with the exact same finish as the guitar pictured below

http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~otkpwito_bxod/AriaZZ85/10010002.JPG

It's slightly dinged up and could use some body work, but it's such a great guitar. The action is still good. The neck isn't warped at all [considering it's a bolt-on O_O]. It has a lone humbucker with a single volume knob, and a tremolo bridge [which i'll never use, most likely; non-floyd btw, more of the old fender style]. Overall, it'd need a new humbucker [stock is a bit ****ty] and possibly some refinishing or buffing, but other than that, it's great. $269.99 Whattya think? Should or shouldn't?
ehh. it's up to you.

Play it through your amp first, to see if you actually like it. If you do, then why not? will they take it back for a full refund?
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by deftonesordie
ehh. it's up to you.

Play it through your amp first, to see if you actually like it. If you do, then why not? will they take it back for a full refund?

I played it through a used 2266 on the floor there. I can't imagine it'd be much different from the 2466 I have at the house.

And yeah, their policy is if something goes wrong and it doesn't work, they can replace it for you, but in this case I don't see why they wouldn't compensate the person in some way should a problem arise. Plus I've known most of them for a long time, so yeah.
If you like the way it plays then why not? Thats not very expensive so you could easily get some new pickups for it. I would get it if I was you.
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
Looks nice and if they will fix any problems then why not?

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Thanks for the feedback.
But yeah, the main thing is it takes me back to the days of Aqua Net, blonde hair dye, and 150-****in-million notes per second. Good times
as long as it plays good buy it. It doesn't really matter how it sounds, you can always make it sound better with awesome pickups.
It's got only one pickup slot, and I don't feel like gutting the guitar to put another one in, so I'll probably go with an EMG 81 or Lundgren M6 once I get the money,