So I recently returned my amp to Guitar Center to get a new one (under warranty, do to some buzzing I was getting) I bring home my new amp and there is some very slight imperfections with the black amp screen... I think I have an OCD problem cause now all I can see it this barely noticeable imperfection... and I am contemplating returning it because of this...

Do you deal with imperfections with your instruments? Embrace them? or do you suffer like myself?

Rock on,
-G
I rock, and therefore, I am.
Problem is it may not be enough to be classed as a defect! If that's the case you'll just have to live with it.
Moving on.....
It was right out of the box so I don't consider this a GC fault... I think I might but being anal and not enough rocker lol
Not enough rocker?
"Rockstars" are the arsiest bastards on this planet lol. I remember hearing a story about someone battering his tour manager cos he requested M+Ms with all the red ones taken out, but he found like 3.

But on-topic, i wouldn't care. Its gonna get a little battered anyway.
lmao, apparently the guitar player from the Scissor Sisters (they're crap i know) got in a big rage with the manager because his pick didn't match his shirt! xD

Anyway, if you think theres a problem, i'd take it back, get em to try it out there, and just see what they say.
Quote by McShredder
Not enough rocker?
"Rockstars" are the arsiest bastards on this planet lol. I remember hearing a story about someone battering his tour manager cos he requested M+Ms with all the red ones taken out, but he found like 3.

But on-topic, i wouldn't care. Its gonna get a little battered anyway.

I know Van Halen demanded in their concert rider that any bowl of M&Ms be presented to them without the brown ones. But no one was beatin...
Anyone feel that the more your instrument gets banged up the more it give it character? Like these new "Road Worn" guitars they just came out with...
Quote by Gloubu
Anyone feel that the more your instrument gets banged up the more it give it character? Like these new "Road Worn" guitars they just came out with...

I used to be really anal about my gear... But now im a bit better, I still cringe when I hit my guitar on something or bang my amp. But now im like ohhh f@ckit and go about my business vs before I would inspect it for hours to make sure it wasnt jacked up.
God that is exactly how I am... I'm a little better with my Taylor acoustic since I've dropped it and banged it against every corner in my room... it's just bad when you have brand new equipment... like you want it to say perfect for as long as possible...
like i while back i bumped my guitar into the rounded corners of my amp, and it left a little round indention right in the center of the body, it bothered me for a while but its not too visible is most lighting. so now i just think to myself, "what i am supposed to do about, why should i be worrying about how my guitar looks when i should be worrying about getting better at playing."
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Last edited by Ardie12 at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by Ardie12
like i while back i bumped my guitar into the rounded corners of my amp, and it left a little round indention right in the center of the body, it bothered me for a while but its not too visible is most lighting. so now i just think to myself, "what i am supposed to do about, why should i be worrying about how my guitar looks when i should be worrying about getting better at playing."

I totally agree. Its not about what your gear looks like. If the tone hasn't changed, who cares?