i punched a hole in my wall. its big. i need to know how to fix it. not cover it. fix it. its in the back of my closet so its covered but i need tto fix it. what do i do?
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
drywall mud, duh

go to home depot or where ever you are, get some drywall mud, add water, put it over the whole
ive done this several times with pool balls/billiard w/e
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Last edited by fender4482 at Jan 13, 2009,
what's it made out of, can't help unless you tell us
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by fender4482
drywall mud, duh

go to home depot or where ever you are, get some drywall mud, add water, put it over the whole

the hole is big. i have big hands. its like 4in across
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
put a poster/paper over it, then plaster over the poster/paper.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Last edited by coheed713 at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by Metal_Hed_23
i punched a hole in my wall. its big. i need to know how to fix it. not cover it. fix it. its in the back of my closet so its covered but i need tto fix it. what do i do?

Quote by coheed713
put a poster over it.

Last edited by rooster456 at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by Metal_Hed_23
the hole is big. i have big hands. its like 4in across

get some drywall, cut out the shape close to it, stick it in, drywall over it, sand it up/smooth it and your good
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Go buy a penguin and stick it in the hole. The way i look at it you get a mounted penguin and your hole is fixed.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Go buy a penguin and stick it in the hole. The way i look at it you get a mounted penguin and your hole is fixed.

this
Quote by fender4482
drywall mud, duh

Get some mesh drywall tape and apply it over the hole first. Then cover it with drywall mud.
Quote by CaptainRon
Get some mesh drywall tape and apply it over the hole first. Then cover it with drywall mud.

this is what my point was coming to
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by CaptainRon

thank you
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
Say a leprechaun screaming about Lucky Charms, came into your room followed by a bunch of hungry kids, and jumped through the wall followed by said kids. Seriously its ****ing fool proof.
Quote by angusfan16
Is it safe to thrust sticks up your butt and walk around screaming, "THE STICKMAN COMETH!"?

I appreciate the serious answers. THnk you very much
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
I just tried this and it was awesome. Take a bag of drywall compound out of the box and poke a hole in it a shove your dick in.you could even put the bag in a bath of warm water before hand. 2 thumbs up indeed