Hello, Ultimate Guitar users. Guess what, we all have problems, we had drugs, sex, gaming, etc, threads, so, why wouldn't we open a personal problems?
I didn't find any other thread like this so I posted this.

Somehow, I can't solve my own problems (tons of 'em lol) but I can help people with their own, so help me help you to help me!
Hugging Thread! We invented a smiley for it...It's one of the biggest threads on UG...Ringing any bells?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Hugging Thread! We invented a smiley for it...It's one of the biggest threads on UG...Ringing any bells?

I have no idea what you're talking about man.
no, i seriously hope this thread does not work out. i hate these threads. nobodies questions will get answered
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Sometimes my poop is really wide and it hurts my bot bot.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by imdeth
I have no idea what you're talking about man.

You're right. I don't know what I was thinking, day-dreaming I guess. Who would be enough of a loser to start a thread like that?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I checked the Hug thread, but I don't want a cyber hug LOL, I want to know if someone can help me with my problems.

By the way Supertait, leaning over should do the trick, at least, check your diet.

I actually can see the reasons you people have to think this is pathetic or shouldn't work out, myself, I can see this like "oh little emo, tell us your problems" and it SUCKS lol, I alrady stated what I wanted
Last edited by NUMAS at Jan 14, 2009,
Hugging thread is for more than cyber hugs, we do help with talking to people about problems too!

Also, if it's woman troubles, there's the relationship thread.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Also, if it's woman troubles, there's the relationship thread.

I've got 99 problems but the bitch ain't one.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
You're right. I don't know what I was thinking, day-dreaming I guess. Who would be enough of a loser to start a thread like that?

Cut deep
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I've got 99 problems but the bitch ain't one.

Oh snap son!
This is stupid seeing as more than half of the threads in the pit are about personal problems.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Yeah, I know how problems suck.

Mine are pretty much financial. I don't make enough money at my job because I can't get much more than 30 hours a week. On top of that, I've been there for around 7 months and have been looking for another job since about Week 3. I was going to have enough money for rent, but I wrecked my car on Sunday (created that thread) and had to pay $100 for it to be towed, and I didn't have any room in my budget for even $20.

My car problem is taken car of, but for now I only have temporary solutions to my financial stress. I have a friend who's paying me $40 that I'm owed, I can sell my books from last semester (haven't gotten around to that yet......heheh) and I'll probably be able to borrow a little money from my parents.

On top of that, I'm having trouble with this girl, she just doesn't get that I don't wanna be her best friend, but she says she doesn't want to date me (though a mutual friend of ours says she would date me, but she's just kind of playing the field, which sucks. I've known this girl for a long time and I've been a best friend for her, but she won't date me because she doesn't wanna get tied down in the case she can meet some "better" guy).

And on top of all that, I'm trying to quit smoking, but this stress is making it hard not to smoke.