wats the url
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

maybe stumbledupon.com ?

just google until you find it.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
to stumble upon.... isnt it a website

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

sorry just makin sure... didnt mean to sound like an internet retard.

Quote by Madison Perella

no facepalm image or emoticon can express how i am feeling towards this thread right now
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by GmacD
no facepalm image or emoticon can express how i am feeling towards this thread right now

No kidding. People need to use Google before posting a thread.
Last edited by Xeron Brigs at Jan 13, 2009,
well this was definitely a step back ward in my way to becoming a respected ug user.

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by gridlockSG400
well this was definitely a step back ward in my way to becoming a respected ug user.

I don't think you were ever respected, i didn't know who you were till i saw this post.
Then I just knew you as the guy who got facepalmed by every one.