This weekend my local GC is having a promo where spending $350 or more will get you $50 off. I figured This would be a good time to get a new guitar. Right now I have a Jackson Professional Dinky, and an Epi Les Paul Ultra. I play mainly through my Fender Blues Deluxe, but I also use my Vox Vt30 amp. I Play many different styles. I will play anything from slow blues to heavy metal. I need a somewhat versatile guitar. I would say my middle ground playing wise is heavy rock i.e. Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Ac/Dc, Deep Purple, heavier bands with bluesy touches. So far i've looked at many different guitars. Ones that stand out are the Standard Fender Ash Tele ($450), Nashville Tele ($600), and the PRS Allender Model ($650). I have experience with Floyd Rose Guitars (My Jackson) So that doesn't faze me. I guess Im open to many suggestions. I've played everything from V style guitars to Schecters to Semi-hollow Gretschs. My Budget is Somewhere between $350-$700. Thanks in advance. Any questions please ask

Matt
watch out for these 'sales' because places like that often exclude major brands, and just about everything but guitar center made stuff
^Usually GC does the sale with every brand.

Anyway, put in the extra 50 bucks after 700 and get a Schecter C-1 classic

Or get that Ash Tele. I love that guitar
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Seriously...if u can put an extra 50, get that Schecter man......its seriously amazing (i wish i had one lol)
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by John5rules125
Anyway, put in the extra 50 bucks after 700 and get a Schecter C-1 classic

This. You will thank us. Try it first though! Make sure you like it. I'm sure you will though.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.