Is it only the Agile guitars that are really good or are the SX and Douglas really good 2?
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by John5rules125
Is it only the Agile guitars that are really good or are the SX and Douglas really good 2?

Douglas is the cheaper version of the Agile LP's basically. And the SX's are more like Squier strats. Although they all may be 'good,' Rondo is always praised for their Agiles.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
And the Agile's aren't **** right??? Like they are seriously really good because those price points with the looks of those guitars are really tempting me to use some christmas money lol.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by John5rules125
And the Agile's aren't **** right??? Like they are seriously really good because those price points with the looks of those guitars are really tempting me to use some christmas money lol.

right, there very nice for the money.
and yay for the fender thinline
^Thanks. I'm seriously in love with my Thinline. Any Agile guitars that any1 would like prefer or suggest cause theres a bunch o them
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
I know that, but no one says a particular model. I would like a suggestion from some1 if anybody knows a specific model thats pretty good.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
I have a AL-3100 CSB Wide and LOVE IT. Best money i ever spent. Get one now :P Pics in my profile btw.
Just looked at it.....looks really nice. What style do these play? Can they do hard rock and handle distortion pretty well?
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
haha play everything from Metallica to Pantera with this. I love it. It also plays Classic stuff and cleans very well. You'll love it for whatever.