ok, so i got the new epiphone news email, and i saw that the new models were in there, so i checked it out, and saw the pictures of an amazing and trippy looking guitar, what do you guys think about its design and specs?

if you haven't seen it, here is the link to the page.
http://www.epiphone.com/news.asp?NewsID=1409
pretty nasty, and searchbar.
the black one looks identical to the Dean one, i dont no how epi gets away with that.
at least they dont have that nasty orange and black finish, i love zakks bullseye so that makes up for a little bit
I really dislike dean guitars but I really think epiphone ripped them off and poorly at that... I think the Dean version just has an offset V if I remember correctly.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Slanderous666
I really dislike dean guitars but I really think epiphone ripped them off and poorly at that... I think the Dean version just has an offset V if I remember correctly.

Gibson made them first and discontinued them and several years later Dean started making them. So since Gibson owns Epiphone they didn't rip off Dean.
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Gibson made them first and discontinued them and several years later Dean started making them. So since Gibson owns Epiphone they didn't rip off Dean.

Ah, My bad, thanks.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
stop making these threads *reported* its been done like 10 times
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.