Ok so when I play sometimes my volume randomly changes, and I cant figure out whats causing it. Sometimes itll turn really low, then change back after like 30 seconds.

I have a MIM strat connected to 3 pedals (NS-2,DS-1,BF3) which is connected to my frontman 25 watt.

I have to many cables and pedals to test it.

And it happens randomly and not so often.

Is it my patch cables? Pickups? Pedals? Amp? Any clues?
Could be any of those dude, most likely it's one of your leads saying bye bye though.

Time to isolate!

You have many pedals, which means many leads. Try playing straight into the amp. Is the problem still happening? Maybe, maybe not. If it isn't happening you can rule out that lead and the amp. If it is happening, it can either be your guitar, the lead or the amp/amp input.

Switch leads and go straight into amp. Any probs? If no, good. Rule out that lead and repeat. If there are probs, it's that lead. Kiss it goodbye.

If problems persist please contact your doctor.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
Could be any of those dude, most likely it's one of your leads saying bye bye though.

Time to isolate!

You have many pedals, which means many leads. Try playing straight into the amp. Is the problem still happening? Maybe, maybe not. If it isn't happening you can rule out that lead and the amp. If it is happening, it can either be your guitar, the lead or the amp/amp input.

Switch leads and go straight into amp. Any probs? If no, good. Rule out that lead and repeat. If there are probs, it's that lead. Kiss it goodbye.

If problems persist please contact your doctor.

Yah I got new cables for my amp to the pedals and guitar the pedal. It could be one of the patch cables. (is that what u mean by lead
?)