does this amp have a standby switch thingy?? or is it in standby when the switch is in the middle??? lol newbie with tube amps thanks for the help
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Do you have one?
If so, clips please

Anyways, to my knowledge it doesn't have a standby. Just when it's powering up, leave your volume all the way down.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Do you have one?
If so, clips please

Anyways, to my knowledge it doesn't have a standby. Just when it's powering up, leave your volume all the way down.

not yet gonna save for one in the summer tho...ill get clips then
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Quote by darkarbiter7
Do you have one?
If so, clips please

So that's the way to go with amps that doesn't have a standby switch? I see. I figured I was supposed to do that,, but I wasn't sure if it would help keeping my tube life att all. Does it work just as well as a standby switch or can I expect the tube life of my Killer Ant to be shorter even if doing this procedure?