So i just found out a few mins ago that i have managed to pass all my subs for the last semester of my course and I will now have a degree in Media Studies, doing so without one failure throughout my entire course..

Im just freaking happy and dont know who to celebrate with cos its 8am where i live..

Ive got 30 bux in my wallet and today i celebrate!! Anyone got any ideas of what i should do to celebrate?

Free E-chocochip cookies for everyone !!
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
na na why don't you get a job?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul
na na why don't you get a job?

thanks for spoiling it !! hahah.. kiddin.. But yea, thats on the to do list for febuary
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
nice work, imma gonna have to get one of those someday.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Vodka tampons
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Bowling!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Congrats.

Now fill out the McDonalds application since you did media studies!
Quote by MrChief
Congrats.

Now fill out the McDonalds application since you did media studies!

haha

+1
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
$30? I don't know what things cost over where you are, but around here you could probably go and buy a new CD and go see a movie. A couple of my favorite things to do, so it's really the only idea I have to contribute.
Whiskey.

Some good, Scotch whiskey.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

cool,

on the downside, i now feel like **** even more, because i have exams that i need to pass, and im ****ed if i dont
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by tyronelab
On the bright side it is still a degree I suppose.

haha, i was just kidding.
employers see someone who has a degree as a hard worker.
that counts for most every degree, except arts of course. =D
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
wtf is media studies?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Media Studies = The study of everything media related. TV, Radio, Film, etc etc..

But the subjects were all so that i could still keep my options open with alot of things, especially the things i have always wanted to get into. Such as being a Copywriter, a broadcast presenter, radio presenter etc etc.. I want to be a copywriter the most right now. My cousin is one, and it pays big bucks if youre good..

To all those who had kind words, thanks... much appreciated.

To all those im pursuit of a better education and live in fear of imcompletion by any means, good luck to you all and work hard for it. An education costs big bucks, but its worth it, just work hard for it..

Thanks everyone.. Im off to get drunk now. See ya'll later!!