I'm feeling pretty sick. This stinks cause I wass spossed to go snowboarding tomorrow. How do I avoid getting sicker overnight? I'm afraid to go to bed early cause that sometimes makes it worse. what shoud I do?
I hate my sig
But snowboarding sucks when your sick. (just like anything else) what should I do to not be sick?
I hate my sig
suck it up and don't pass up a good boarding day?
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
there is not much you can do except sleep drink OJ and quit complaining. when your sick your sick, have you tried using a mega-elixir
i lick random stuff thinking it will boost my immune system...

Other than that if you are okay enough to move and aren't throwing up or have a fever when just take some meds and see how you feel after that.. not too much tho.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
drink ****loads of water and piss every time you feel even the slightest urge.

seriously.

and excercise.
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Just relax drink plenty of water and make some toast. That helps me.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
If anything, sleeping will definitely help you. Some parts of the immune system work ONLY when the body is resting/sleeping. The only reason u feel "sick" when u wake up is cuz it's actually working.

If ur currently feeling sick, take some vitamin C, stay warm, and get a good night's sleep. I stress staying warm. Besides that, u can't rlly EXTRACT w/e is wrong with u, so good luck
Wear a pouch with a dead frog in it around your neck, smear chicken shit on your groin and go heavy on the leeches. If you still don't feel better, call me over to do a trephination.
where a bubble suit like bubble boy?!?!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
use a nettey-pot
in my opinion, they rate a firm 8.6 on the awesome-ness scale in general
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Haha fine. The Pit is always so insensitive ... *runs away crying*

You shouldn't be running or exerting too much energy if you're sick

Go snowboarding anyway, can't be too bad.
how are u sick? puking, fever, chills?
Symptoms man,Symptoms!!!
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Sleep definitely helps. Drink plenty of water or orange juice, and above all stay warm!

I doubt you'll feel 100% tomorrow but if you rest really good you'll probably feel alright, enough to get out and do something anyway. Just make sure you keep warm and well hydrated if you do get out there, else you'll be sick again.
Symptoms? well, I just feel groggy and achey. I'm not 100% sick yet but i feel it coming on.
I hate my sig
Water, Orange juice, and sleep, get off the computer and into bed.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Water, humidifier, juice, soup, cold/cough medicine, throat lozenges, vix vapor rub.

The list is pretty endless.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.