Can anyone tell me any

Besides killswitch that i already have.

please suggest and thank you

~Shpunt

Off topic.
( oh and if you have any video of someone using a killswitch awesomely ( dunno if thats a word) besides buckethead or tom morello, please pm or link it.)
My Rig
------------------
Schecter Damien 6 (mod with 81/85 emg)
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Digitech RP250 (for Sale)
if you have emg's u can do the 18v mod.
Or you can try having making ur tone pot more powerful by having it add more bass by replacing the capacitator with a larger one. If you want to do that tell me.
theres nothing i can do similar to a killswitch? and i might be interested in adding more bass dunno though
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
its not permamentaly adding more bass if thats what u though. when ur tone is either at 0 or 10, whichever one is extreme of no bass, your tone will be the same. at the other extreme with bass, your tone will be a lot more bassier. I use this because I dont have a neck pickup, just a bridge pickup, so when i turn my tone to 0 i add all that bass and it sounds juicy and just like a neck pickup. back to 10 and its back to the scorching bridge.
so what your saying is that if i turn it to 0 then if i do a breakdown or something for example, itll sound bassier, and better?
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Bassier yes.
I'm getting Sprague Tone cpas for my guitar...
4 of em
2X 0.022Uf
2X 0.047 UF
I'll probably mix and match so see what sounds best.
Or maybe just one would work.

Basically, the larger the value of the cap, the more bass it allows through.
meh i dont need something like that.

any other inexpensive mods? they dont ahve to be too simple. and as long as theres a walkthrough for them.
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
It's not the cheapest, but you can change your humbuckers/pickups or what have you.
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Coil taps on a humbucker? Different phase wiring? Plenty of diagrams around for these.
You can get push pull pots very cheap, as well as simple SPST switches, both of which can be used for cool stuff like Neck+Bridge and all 3 pickups together in a 3 pickup scenario. With buckers you could do coil splitting, and things like series/parallel and phase switching.
A Jimmy Page wiring would be cool if you have 2 volume and 2 tone. Otherwise, coil tapping, phase switcher, or, what I think would be really cool, a series/parallel switch, which changes 2 humbuckers into one huge 4-coil one, or makes Strats sound closer to humbuckers than positions 2 and 4 on a 5-way switch does.
SCALLOP!!! all you need is a round file and some finish.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Change the knobs to something cool.
i know it's kind of cliche, but I have black dice. I like em.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper

Why are you doing mods for the sake of doing mods? It seems kinda pointless.

In any case, try putting a fuzz in your guitar.
would putting a fuzz in be cheap?
can anyone give the the approx. cost of it?
and where i can find a guide
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
just look around for on the net a DIY fuzzbox, you can find little kits that you make yourself with instructions, and then wire it into your guitar, it's easy as chips.
hi pass capacitor?
basically when you turn down the volume down, rather than your guitar cutting the highs and then the bass it will cut them both in a more balanced way with a bit more gain sound to it.
they cost 11pence from maplins.
can't get much cheaper than that.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by unet
^^ volume knobs have caps too?!?!

Nup, not that I know of (at least not on my guitar or any of the wiring diagrams I've seen for guitars).
Quote by unet
^^ volume knobs have caps too?!?!

nope you add it. just solder one on the in and out of the volume pot
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!