Should i go to some sort of acting school after high school? I'd like to make a career out of acting, but it doesn't seem like a realistic job, or one where i can get work.
Quote by mrcrono
You probably won't become Will Smith or anything, but you can definitely find work as an actor if you really want to be one. Commercials and theater/plays are your friends.

Good points.

And I see you haven't crossed anything off your list in a while, mrcrono
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
The only thing worse then theatre kids is theatre kids at an acting school who think they can act

/actor
//did i just blow your mind?
You don't need to be in a million-dollar international movie to make a career out of acting.

As far as I know, there are tons of local job opportunities available, such as acting in theatres and stuff.

Best of luck.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I imagine it would be difficult to find out who are really you're friends there, though.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
how good would ya say you are? and do u enjoy it?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
If you are good looking, you can start on a daytime soap opera.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
A better start would be getting used to a life of near poverty and blowing middle aged men.

Unless that's your life already. If it is you don't need acting school!

Tireedit: Just noticed your name
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by Triviumsucks666
how good would ya say you are? and do u enjoy it?

I love acting. I'd say Im good, done some lead roles in a few plays.