alright im playing in the musical at school. Im jamming along to the cd when i find out that all these chords are wrong. Or though i thought, There was an flat in the key signature on B. Do i need a capo. or whats going on?
capo!!

the chords in the leads sheets are probably just the easy key for guitar. Can you tell me the amount of flats? and the first chord? and can you tell if its the same as the first written chord?
1 flat on b i start playing an F just swung 8th notes then to a G. Then when the singing starts i play F (chords) Dmi gmi c7 etc.. the first F i like chug is wrong and so are the chords
what is the first listed chord, an F? cause that would seem to make since. since one flat is an F. however gminor is not an normal F major Chord.
What is the the forgotten traffic tip that you may have missed out? Well, the answer is: signature line.
You should have used signature lines everyday, whether it is for work or for personal. In fact, almost everyone who uses the Internet should have used signature line? Chances are the answer to that question is no. Most people do not use signature lines to their full potential and that is a shame because they have so much to offer.
A signature line is part of every email and message board system. The signature line is a place for you to sign you email or post. Some system allows you to even put pictures in your signature, in addition to just a short line.
A number of people will put a famous quote or a funny comment about themselves. However, if you are business-minded, you will be using signatures for business promotion.
There are some things you have to know about signature lines. For your personal emails inserting a link is fine, but on message boards and in other situations, linking is usually banned in signature lines. So, you have to be a bit more creative.
You will need to sell your business without making it look too obvious. You do not want to get banned due to misuse of your signature line.
Start by checking the guidelines, which are usually easily found on the website where you are using your signature line. You will need to make sure you follow the rules or you could get in trouble.
The bad thing about signature lines is that they are easily overlooked. It is up to you to make sure they catch the eye of the reader. Make it look interesting and make it stand out.
If allowed per the posting rules you can add in fancy writing, pictures and other flourishes to help make your signature line stand out.
Most people think signature lines are too little to do any good. This is a major misconception. You may be surprised that people DO read signature lines. It's a habit, just like people like to read P.S. lines. They are a look at the person and tell you more about them. So, make your signature line a little more 'personal'. Do not end up only selling stuff in your signature line, that turns people off.
Quote by Tonezeo
1 flat on b i start playing an F just swung 8th notes then to a G. Then when the singing starts i play F (chords) Dmi gmi c7 etc.. the first F i like chug is wrong and so are the chords

Are you reading the chords from a score or from above the score?

The Bb in the key signature means that any B that is written in the score is flattened unless the score indicates otherwise (accidentals, change of key signature ect.).

If you are reading notes of the score then make sure all the B's you play are flat. If you are reading from chord charts above the score then they won't be affected by the Bb.

A Bb means you are in the key of F and all the chords you have written are diatonic (fit into) to the key of F, so I don't think you're reading the music wrong.

It could be that the CD is playing it in a different key to the key the music is written in, so the best thing to do would be to go and ask whoever is in charge of the musical what key they are playing the key in and, if they know (though they should be able to work it out), what key the CD is in.

If the CD is in a different key but the actual song is going to be played in F then just practise without the CD. If the CD is in the key of F then tune you guitar (I probably should have said that earlier) and if that doesn't help then ask whoever is in charge to go through your part with you.
Quote by litelbrown
what is the first listed chord, an F? cause that would seem to make since. since one flat is an F. however gminor is not an normal F major Chord.

There is no B flat in an F Major chord. It's a key signature noting F major. G minor is the ii chord in F major, and has the B flat as its third tone.
are you sure it's even in a key with diminished accidentals, and not augmented ones?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬