I can't choose between a Jackson or Ibanez

The necks are fairly similar, though I prefer Jacksons slightly wider neck because it gives more flat space around the center for my thumb. (I don't like curved necks; with the exception of Fenders, cause my thumb doesn't bend easily and it's painful to play one).

However, Ibanez makes my favorite pickup configuration, HSH. On my LP Special II, I flipped the neck pickup around after hearing about Steve Vai and Dimebag amongst others, doing it. I found that it really opened it up, and made it much more responsive. My bridge pickup is unchanged, but doesn't pick up Pinch Harmonics nearly as well as my neck, and sounds way too warm for the crunchy Chugga Chugga riffs I like to play. Is it like this with all Bridge pickups, or just mine because it's a crappy Gibson copy?

If it matters, with Jackson I'd get either a 2009 model if it appeals to me, or most likely an SL3 Soloist, and with Ibanez I'd get the 2570MZ (Same as 2570Z just with Maple neck).
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.