So today me and my girlfriend had this game to see who could say I love you more (yes VERY cheesy I know) BUT ANYWHO I was like HA! I won the game!!! and she was like DAMNIT I lost the game. And I was like WTF??!?!? YOU KNOW ABOUT THE GAME?!?!? and she said yeah and both her and her friend knew about. Now being an 06'er I kinda remember when the game first started here on UG and I had NO idea that it leaked into the real world. Does anyone you know know about the game that you would think wouldn't know about the game? JESUS that was a confusing sentence. Sorry I have to do this....you just lost the game

MAIN QUESTION: Who do you know from the real world that knows about the game?
Last edited by metabolicmaggot at Jan 13, 2009,
*Reported*

I can't lose the game.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
did the game originally start on UG?

I heard of it a couple of years ago, before I even started using forums in general.
It probably started on 4Chan just like every internet meme known to man.

Oh, and I lost the game.. FFFFUUUU-
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
i have no idea wtf you are talking about

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Why Would U Post This

You Ruined My Streak!!!!
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Most of my friends. Actually, nearly all of my friends. No we're not all gamers/nerds and we do have lives.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
So today me and my girlfriend had this game to see who could say I love you more (yes VERY cheesy I know) BUT ANYWHO I was like HA! I won the game!!! and she was like DAMNIT I lost the game. And I was like WTF??!?!? YOU KNOW ABOUT THE GAME?!?!? and she said yeah and both her and her friend knew about. Now being an 06'er I kinda remember when the game first started here on UG and I had NO idea that it leaked into the real world. Does anyone you know know about the game that you would think wouldn't know about the game? JESUS that was a confusing sentence. Sorry I have to do this....you just lost the game

MAIN QUESTION: Who do you know from the real world that knows about the game?

cheesy? well i did it too
Damnit, how am I meant to win the game if "The Game" appears on the front page of my favorite website.

**** you.
well you know what, you are now breathing and blinking manually

i wont be bested
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
can you cheat in said game?
I'm an 07er, I came in a year too late. sorry.

I lost, didn't I?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
i just lost the game
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
If anyone brought that up to me in real life...I would deny any chance of friendship right there on the spot.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
My friend is CONVINCED that the game came from people who realized how to make themselves not feel stoned for awhile after smoking weed because it was the first thing he thought of when he did it.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE