Hey Everyone,

I figured I would make a thread for the art students who attend Art Institutes.

If you attend an Art Institute tell me where and what you are going for. If you like it or hate the school or even post some of your work. Maybe we can collaborate for work or get together and jam(if you live in Pittsburgh).

I am an Interactive Media student at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I have been taking classes on campus and online for a little over a year now. I like the school a lot, right now I am at my parents house so I don't have all of my work but I will try to post what little assignments I have.
I'll be attending the Art Institute of California - San Francisco majoring in Media Arts/Animation. I guess that doesn't help, but I felt like sharing.
Ergh, I went to Art School in Colchester (England) for a while but absolutely HATED it. The people were dull, the work was centered around broadening your experience of art in general but was basically just stupid and not at all challenging or fun, and didn't include anything I hadn't done before, and the teachers weren't that amazing. So I quit, lol.

I'm sure there are better art schools, though. I needed something more intellectually engaging.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Not quite in college yet but I plan to attend KU in the fall, majoring in illustration.

I'd love to go to an actual "art school" but I don't live near any. From what I hear though, KU has a great art department so I'm very excited.

It's great to see somebody else on these forums pursuing art as a career. So props man.
You don't need a school to be an artist.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.